Sprayed Polyurethane Foam For Metal Roofing
Sprayed Polyurethane Foam from Alpha Omega Roofing company Wilmington NC represents the cutting edge in roofing technology. SPF roofing systems offer many benefits. The system is lightweight and fully adhered so it can be installed over existing roofing systems in many cases. SPF is easy to install reducing installation labor costs and making sure that more of your money stays on the roof in the form of a quality product. As the costs of heating and cooling buildings keep climbing, many owners are choosing foam roofing because of its outstanding insulating properties. A Sprayed Polyurethane Foam roof will offer years of outstanding protection.
- Stops air infiltration, the number one culprit of energy loss
- Provides insulation value of R-6 per inch
- Reflective topcoat keeps the roof cool
- Completely seamless, no fasteners to leak
- Withstands light foot traffic
- Closed cell structure (any leakage remains localized)
- Easily repaired if damaged
- Tax and/or energy rebates may be available
- With its insulating value and reflective cool surface, SPF reduces your energy bills year round.
- Because SPF is lightweight and fully adhered it can be applied over existing roofing systems in many cases, eliminating costly tear-off and disposal
- Sustainable – can be recoated for years of extended life
- Non-pro-rated warranty
We offer a complete liquid-applied protective elastomeric coating system for aged EPDM, TPO, PVC, CSPE, and Modified Bitumen that can improve and extend the life of the existing single ply roof. As single ply membranes age, they can begin to shrink putting stress on the seams causing cracks and leaks. EPDM roofs are especially vulnerable to this because the rubber shrinks as it ages putting a lot of stress on the seams. Soaring roof temperatures on a black roof cause excessive roof movement resulting in increased stress on the roof membrane. Our Energy Star Rated, elastomeric coatings from Conklin provide cost-effective roof restoration for approved single ply substrates, resulting in improved energy savings and years of a new life for an old roof. The reflective roof coating keeps the roof surface cool, reducing movement and extending the life of the roof. The system consists of cleaning the old membrane with a special cleaner and pressure washing the roof. Then the seams are sealed with tough, flexible fabric embedded in two layers of base coat. The entire roof is then coated with a reflective top coat resulting in a seamless, watertight membrane that reflects away 84% of the suns ultraviolet rays; keeping your building cooler and saving you energy and money.